Room Air Cooler
Personal Air Coolers are more appropriate for places with humid atmospheric conditions. They are designed to be used in small or specific areas of the room. They consume less energy and are also quieter than Desert Air Coolers. The water tank capacity ranges from 20-30 litres. However, they are capable of providing cooling for a more extended period.
Room cooler can be placed in inner areas of room.
- Water tank capacity ranging from 20-30 litres.
- Used for cooling of small – medium sized rooms.
- Suitable for humid weather conditions.
- Uses blowers for cooling.
Desert Air Coolers
Desert Air Coolers are mostly used in dry climate regions. They are designed larger than personal Air Coolers and are intended for cooling larger rooms. They use large water tanks and have bigger fans that can deliver cool air to the extreme corners of the room. Desert Air Coolers are suitable if you want to use them outdoors like on your terrace or big halls.
Desert cooler should be placed near door or window with access to outside air, to prevent your room from getting too humid.
- Water tank capacity ranging from 30-100 litres.
- Used for cooling of medium – large sized rooms.
- Suitable for dry areas.
- Features blower or fan for cooling.